Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Memories of Neal

Neal was so wonderful and warming on my first day of joining the Scituate Choir. I knew we hit it off when he sang soprano to me and I replied in bass. I can remember working with both Neal & Leo on the Mozart concert at his house, spending countless hours rehearsing, sharing and laughing. I can hardly believe he's gone. Caeli's at his house consisted of more laughter singing and trying to out do one another with the worst pun. We shared a love of photography - exchanging many pictures, I shall charish his photos and thank you all for sharing yours of him. I'm so glad you all are sharing - I have no pictures with me of Neal as I've just moved to Texas.

My heart felt sympathy for his family, I hope you dwell more on the celebration of his life - he was such a wonderful, loving, unique friend.

Please post where he will be interred, I would like to stop by and pay my respects when I get the chance to come home to MA.

No comments:

Post a Comment